15 September, 2009

W W : me @ " the SHRINE of the BOOK"

.Am I that small!?? It is the huge unique fountain I've ever seen here in Israel.sigh.I love this photo, at least I'm so cute here not "acute" as they said to me always.wahhhh.....We just allowed picture taking outside and is strictly prohibited in the bottom or inside of that fountain. Dark, cool and silent place on the inner part of that building.

It is the outside view of the SHRINE of the BOOK . It is the house of "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" discovered around the "Wadi Qumran" way back in history of 1947-56 in some eleven caves .This huge white fountain is located around the vicinity of ISRAEL MUSEUM in Jerusalem.An interesting place to go, I enjoyed knowing the place.

Please click the WW logo for more entries to view and for all who is interested to join on this photographs meme

1 comment:

  1. you got a great site!! thnx for visitin my blog...would appreciate your comments...happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

MySpace Graphics